1 to 6 of 6
- Jetpack_Constants::clear_constants() – Resets all of the constants within Jetpack_Constants.
- Jetpack_Constants::clear_single_constant() – Will unset a "constant" from Jetpack_Constants if the constant exists.
- Jetpack_Constants::get_constant() – Attempts to retrieve the "constant" from Jetpack_Constants, and if it hasn’t been set, then attempts to get the constant with the constant() function.
- Jetpack_Constants::is_defined() – Checks if a "constant" has been set in Jetpack_Constants, and if not, checks if the constant was defined with define( ‘name’, ‘value ).
- Jetpack_Constants::is_true() – Checks if a "constant" has been set in Jetpack_Constants and has the value of true
- Jetpack_Constants::set_constant() – Sets the value of the "constant" within Jetpack_Constants.