Display multiple images in an elegantly organized tiled layout.
Use the Tiled Gallery block to display a gallery of images in a tiled layout.
- You need to enable the Tiled gallery by activating the Image CDN. To do that, go to Jetpack → Settings→ Performance and activate Speed up image load times.
- Tiled galleries have four styles: Tiles mosaic, Circles, Square tiles, Tiled columns.
- Choose the number of columns: from 1 to 5, default 3.
- Choose to link each image to: None, Attachment Page or Media File.
- For full instructions see Jetpack’s Tiled gallery documentation