After some consideration I’ve decided to close the dynamic API reference for Jetpack.
The main reasons for this are:
- Hardly anyone was looking at it, not even me
- It was getting more troublesome to parse
- The parsing took an absolute age
- Most people who want to follow the source either use the official GitHub repository Automattic/jetpack or clone it locally to their own development environment.
- The structure of the runtime code is quite a lot different from the original source.
Parts of the closure will become effective today.