1 to 7 of 7
- Assets::__construct() – Constructor.
- Assets::add_async_script() – A public method for adding the async script.
- Assets::enqueue_async_script() – A helper function that lets you enqueue scripts in an async fashion.
- Assets::get_file_url_for_environment() – Given a minified path, and a non-minified path, will return a minified or non-minified file URL based on whether SCRIPT_DEBUG is set and truthy.
- Assets::init_hooks() – Initalize the hooks as needed.
- Assets::instance() – Get the singleton instance of the class.
- Assets::script_add_async() – Add an async attribute to scripts that can be loaded asynchronously.
API Letters: A