1 to 13 of 13
- Publicize_UI::__construct() – Hooks into WordPress to display the various pieces of UI and load our assets
- Publicize_UI::admin_page() – Lists the current user’s publicized accounts for the blog looks exactly like Publicize v1 for now, UI and functionality updates will come after the move to keyring
- Publicize_UI::connection_label() –
- Publicize_UI::get_metabox_form_connected() – Generates HTML content for connections form.
- Publicize_UI::get_metabox_form_disconnected() –
- Publicize_UI::get_must_reauth_connections() – Extracts the connections that require reauthentication, for example, LinkedIn, when it switched v1 to v2 of its API.
- Publicize_UI::init() –
- Publicize_UI::load_assets() – styling for the sharing screen and popups JS for the options and switching
- Publicize_UI::management_page() – Management page to load if Sharedaddy is not active so the ‘pre_admin_screen_sharing’ action exists.
- Publicize_UI::post_page_metabox_assets() – CSS for styling the publicize message box and counter that displays on the post page.
- Publicize_UI::post_page_metabox() – Controls the metabox that is displayed on the post page Allows the user to customize the message that will be sent out to the social network, as well as pick which networks to publish to. Also displays the character counter and some other information.
- Publicize_UI::sharing_menu() – If the ShareDaddy plugin is not active we need to add the sharing settings page to the menu still
- Publicize_UI::wrapper_admin_page() –